Various document options are displayed next to the document previews, click on one of the options to perform advanced functions or see specify information for this document.
- "Rotate page" - rotates the preview page 180 degrees.
- "Send as PDF file with Outlook" - opens Outlook and hangs the currently selected document as an attachment to the email.
- "Print document" - opens the current original file and displays the print dialog.
- "Open file in PDF format" - opens the file in PDF format with the PaperOffice PDF Viewer.
- "Text recognition" - left-click opens the recognized text recognition of the selected document page.
- "Contacts connected to this document" - if contacts have been connected to this document, the number of connected contacts will be displayed here. Click on the symbol and the contact management opens, the corresponding contact is marked. If no contact has been connected, you can still click on the icon and connect this document to a contact."
- "Notes stored for this document" - if notes have been deposited for this document, a number will also be displayed as for the contacts. Click on the icon and the note deposited for the document will be displayed. If there is no note, you can also click on the icon as with contacts and then save a new note for the document.
- "Appointment tasks stored for this document" - if tasks have been specified for this document, a number will be displayed as for the contacts. Click on the icon and the task stored for the document will be displayed. If there is no task, you can also click on the icon as with contacts and then create a new task for the document.
- "Version history" - if this document has multiple versions, it indicates the number of versions. You can click the icon and view the version history in version control. You exit the mode by clicking on the "Close" symbol.